- Recent milestones include first two FDA approvals at Vants launched by Roivant, positive clinical data at Dermavant, Aruvant, and Immunovant, and multiple computationally-designed protein degraders advanced into preclinical development
NEW YORK and BASEL, Switzerland, Jan. 8, 2021 — Roivant Sciences today announced that Vivek Ramaswamy, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Roivant, will present an overview of recent milestones and future directions for the business at the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
The presentation will occur on Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, at 8:40 a.m. ET. A live webcast for conference participants will be available here.
Recent milestones at Roivant include the following:
- Targeted protein degradation platform unveiled, powered by VantAI and supported by a $200 million strategic investment from SK Holdings
- Positive Phase 3 data from Dermavant’s pivotal PSOARING trials of tapinarof presented at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Virtual Congress
- Positive clinical data from ARU-1801, Aruvant’s investigational one-time gene therapy for sickle cell disease, presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
Recent milestones at Sumitovant, formed through a 2019 strategic alliance with Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, include:
- FDA approval of relugolix for the treatment of advanced prostate cancer
- FDA approval of vibegron for the treatment of overactive bladder
- $4.2 billion Myovant partnership with Pfizer for the continued development and commercialization of relugolix in the US and Canada
- Definitive agreement for Sumitovant to acquire all outstanding shares of Urovant
About Roivant Sciences
Roivant's mission is to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients by treating every inefficiency as an opportunity. Roivant develops transformative medicines faster by building technologies and developing talent in creative ways, leveraging the Roivant platform to launch Vants – nimble and focused biopharmaceutical and health technology companies. For more information, please visit www.roivant.com.